Friday 23 May 2014

Motivation or inspiration?

So, we have a summer! Ok, theoretically it is still a spring, but the weather in the last days suggest us something different. I think we all need it. We need the sun to get some new energy, to be happier and healthier. However, I have to admit that it is not so easy to stand it when you have to stay in the city and work or study. When it was cold people complained about it. Now, when the weather is so great people say that is too hot. People are always complaining. I'm afraid, I also do it. What can I say, human nature... But, who said we can't dream? So, if I had an opportunity to teleport myself, I would go to the beach. Maybe just for a moment during the break between lectures or after the class to feel the sand underfoot or to smell this fantastic air. But, let's go back to reality. We have to wait a bit more to enjoy it. However, as a motivation to study for the exams I decided to present the most beautiful beaches in the world. Maybe it will be an inspiration for your holiday destination. I've chosen three that are the most beautiful for me. Which one is the best for you?

Tulum, México
The name Tulum derived from the Mayan word for wall. There you can find not only crystal water, white sand and palm trees but also the ancient Mayan ruins from as early as A.D. 250. It makes this place very special and stunning. Who wouldn't like to go to this paradise?




La Digue, Seychelles
La Digue is an amazing island and oasis hidden away in the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean. Nature, biodiversity, tradition, calm, balance. I think we could find much more words to describe it, but in this case it is unnecessary. The photo tells everything...




Cala Mariolu, Sardinia
And now something more accessible for us. Although you wouldn't say, it is in Europe. It is located along the middle eastern coast of Sardinia, in the province of Nuoro. The area is full of rocks and caves. It is perfect for those who like scuba diving. Let's take a look.


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit some of these places! But unfortunetelly this summer it won't be possible, but maybe when I'll have finished my studies I'll make a trip, as a prize for 2 years of hard working ;)

    ReplyDelete