Sunday 19 October 2014

Some memories

Hi everyone! So, we started a new academic year. For some of us is the last one. For me too. However, my thoughts are still on holiday. I decided to make use of it and present you a nice place where I spent this summer - Málaga! I'm sure some of you (especially those who study Spanish Philology) know it very well. I had an opportunity to work there as a trainee in a Spanish school. I spent three amazing months in the city. I think I had a lot of time to know it really well and I would like to show you some of my favourite places in Málaga and in its neighbourhood. The first I chose is Alcazaba. This arabic palace was built between 10th - 15th century and nowadays is one of the most important fortifications in the history of Spain. The place is located in the city center but just by crossing the entrance you can fell like in the different century. Everything there is so beautiful! You can admire not only the palace but also his gardens and things founded there a lot of years ago. But the best thing you can see is Málaga because the place has unbelievable view of the city. Take a look at some photos. 


The second place is the Cathedral of Málaga. Is true that is one of the most popular and tourist places but is really worth of visit. It was built in Renaissance style between 1528 and 1782. It is very big and monumental. It is also quite ornamental but the most impressive element of its interior is an enormous organ. I loved its sound.



And finally my favourte place, a small town called Nerja located about 50 km of Málaga. I have to admit that beaches in Málaga aren't perfect but in my first week someone told me about Nerja and its wonderful coast. That was true. The beaches are very small but so charming...with rocks, plants. Now, when I think about it, some of my photos from Nerja are pretty similar to the pictures I put in my blog when I wrote about the most beautiful beaches in the world. I'm sure Nerja could compete with them. Just look. 



The list could be much longer but I chose three places you can see. Have you ever been to Málaga? Maybe you could add something to my list:)

2 comments:

  1. That beach is, indeed, beautiful, and, generally, the place looks ideal for perfect holidays. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm those beaches are gorgeous:) love it!
    btw my first trip to Spain was to Torremolinos in Málaga.

    ReplyDelete